Thursday, June 12, 2008

Holiday Cards

The holidays are my favorite time of year, with Halloween and Christmas being my favorite! I usually make our Christmas cards, but this year decided to give Halloween cards a try as well.

I think they turned out pretty cute. My favorite part about them were the ghosts and the Harry Potter font. My cute kids didn't hurt, either! Mason decided he wanted to be Diego and he got to choose Max's costume--Baby Jaguar!

This next section are some Christmas cards I did for last year.

This was my family's card. I really like the simplicity of it.

My sister-in-law had me do this card. It was really nice to be able to get a great shot for the main card, but then also include snapshots from throughout the year. Kayden changed so much!

My parents LOVE being grandparents! They wanted to showcase their boys on their Christmas card so all their faraway friends could see their babies.

No comments: